GREAT FULL TIME OPPORUNITY IN KEENE, NH!
COME JOIN OUR GROWING ORGANIZATION!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist, PT, for a full time opportunity performing home health visits for our Home Health office in Brattleboro, VT Home Health Office. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout the Keene, NH area.
As a home care Physical Therapist, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
Responsibilities for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and other interventions.
- Continually assess and revise the physical therapy care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- Current Vermont OR New Hampshire Physical Therapist.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA offers the state’s most competitive rates with guaranteed salaries for working full time hours, plus you’ll be paid per visit for any additional hours!
Apply now for immediate consideration!