BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have an immediate need for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Greensboro, NC. This position is Weekend Option. You will receive premium pay of PREMIUM PAY,up to $30.00/hour. For weekend option we require a commitment of at least 3 weekends per month and 2 shifts per weekend. Weekend is classified as any shift starting Friday overnight shift through Sunday overnight shift. A base pay rate will be negotiated for training and in-service requirements.
- Competitive wages, weekly pay and direct deposit
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Annual Scholarship program
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- A positive and stable working environment
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Tracheostomy care
- Current LPN license in good standing NC or multi-state privilege
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 6 months acute clinical experience as a nurse
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Hop of the BAYADA bus with us TODAY!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.