$1,000 Weekend Sign-On Bonus
With BAYADA Home Health Care, you will care for one patient! We are one of the largest providers of home care services nationwide. You’ll enjoy independence and flexibility, as well as 24-hour clinical support. The Jamison Adult Nursing Office has an immediate need for Licensed Practical Nurses LPNs to work weekend shifts with clients in Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Multiple day, evening and overnight weekend shifts available! Prior trach and ventilator experience preferred, however, not required.
The $1,000 sign-on bonus will be paid in two increments to Licensed Practical Nurses LPNs hired to work on weekend shifts. $500 will be paid after working 40 weekend hours and $500 will be paid upon working an additional 40 weekend hours.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Blue Bell
- Huntingdon Valley
- Elkins Park
- Upper Black Eddy
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Adheres to the established client care plan and the Physician’s Plan of Treatment
- Performs assigned duties, including administration of medications, treatments, and procedures as indicated, monitoring the client’s condition, etc.
- Reports any changes in the client’s condition to the physician; executes and properly documents any new doctor’s orders
- Makes ongoing additions to the client’s care plan, as needed
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in PA)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Questions? Contact Recruiting Manager Heather McCullough 215-491-4090.