Make a difference in someone's life today as a Home Health Aide!! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a HHA - Home Health Aide to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, heard and have growth and educational development opportunities! Join our TEAM and become someone's Hero today!
Available work locations for our HHA's include:
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHA):
- Full-Time or Part-Time hours
- $540 - $640 per week
- Home Health Aides receive Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Flexible work locations
- Mileage Reimbursement and Travel Pay
- A positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship opportunities!
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- Benefits including Dental, Vision and 401K
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Home Health Aides assist clients with Activities of daily living
- The HHA may assist with light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and errands
- The Home Health Aide may also assist clients with their personal care
- HHA's may also assist with ambulation and medication reminders
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today as a Home Health Aide (HHA), (CNA) Certified Nurse Aide or (PCA) Personal Care Aide!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.