Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
This Sales Management position is for an experienced Travel Industry Sales Manager to drive revenue to our hotel by providing full service account management.
- Proven track record in hotel Corporate and Travel Industry market segments (Corporate (ESP), Consortia, TMCs) with the ability to create and execute strategic sales plans.
- Research, develop and secure new and existing accounts, and maintain assigned accounts in the Corporate (ESP), Consortia and TMC segments to meet/exceed revenue, room night and ADR goals.
- Retain and grow existing accounts through competitive, market, and industry research, analyzing customer needs, and creative problem solving. Expert knowledge and understanding of HT360.
- Skilled and self directed sales negotiator responsible for maintaining an active schedule of telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections, client entertainment, and community and industry networking activities.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills, comfortable with public speaking with ability to create and deliver creative and impactful power point sales presentations to potential customers, senior executives, and industry groups.
- Team player with ability to collaborate with experienced Global Sales Offices and across departments to identify business opportunities and recommend product and service enhancements, resulting in positive and lucrative long term relationships.
- Participate in daily business review meeting, training and other sales related meetings, tradeshows, and corporate conference calls as required.
- Responsible for maintaining sales files, and developing weekly and monthly sales reports in accordance with the company's sales procedure standards, and preparing additional reports on account metrics and market conditions as requested.
- Minimum of 2 years previous hotel sales experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Experience with Delphi, HT360,and Nexus, preferred.
- Position is not remote. Must be able to relocate to property.
- Previous experience in Georgia (Atlanta), North Carolina and South Carolina Markets strongly preferred.