Apply today for a career in Parts/Customer Service
Midwest Equipment Compay is an industry leading distributor of fine commercial foodservice equipment including Taylor, Broaster, and Flavorburst. Based in St. Louis, MO, our award winning Service Organization serves customers across Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Northwestern Arkansas.
We are seeking a high energy, positive, customer service professional for a full time position in our Parts Department to:
- purchase, sell, and issue parts for customers and our technicians via our call center
- assist customers and our technicians in identifying necessary parts or products for their needs
- monitor parts orders and keep customers informed throughout the process for timely delivery and exemplary customer satisfaction
The successful candidate will possess:
- a positive, upbeat, people-pleasing attitude
- a confident and self-controlled demeanor
- very strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills for a fast paced team environment
- proficiency in telephone communication and computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School Diploma required; College or Technicial School degree, Dispatch experience, and/or HVAC Industry experience is a plus
Midwest Equipment Company offers a very competitive hourly wage, full comprehensive benefit package, 401k matching program, paid vacation, personal and sick time as well. On the job and Factory training is provided.
Please view our 25th Anniversary Video by clicking here We are celebrating 25 Years!