Hiring Diesel Technicians
Don't Just Get a Job, Get More
- $19-$37.75/hr depending on years of experience, plus incentive program
- Insurance: Health insurance with 100% single premium paid, 50% SPD or family premium paid; TNE covers 50% of all dental and vision premiums; 100% of short/long-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
- 401K: TNE offers 401K with company matching for qualified employees because who doesn't want to save for retirement!
- PTO: Our generous PTO package is awarded to you on your first day of employment. Take time off; we encourage it!
- Holidays: We have seven paid holidays and a few other specials days for you to spend with your favorite people.
- Professional Development: Continuous professional training and growth opportunities because we value your growth at TNE.
- Community Involvement: Give back to your community with our paid time off for you to volunteer. You can also use this time for your doctors' appointments, too!
- Parental Leave: If you're expecting or looking to start a family, we have paid parental leave because you have waited long enough for your bundle(s) of joy!
- And so much more
- Skills in operating vehicles, and equipment used for diagnostic purposes, experience in diesel service repairs.