New positions in new Fayettville facility!!!!
Summary of Job:
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for monitoring the administrative needs of an assigned shift including utilization and capacity management, supplies, meals and maintenance requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, coaching and supervision for all staff on assigned staff.
- Completes assessments for individuals brought to the facility, developing treatment plans and recovery solutions in partnership with the individual.
- Determines a provisional diagnosis, obtains documentation of medical necessity and submits authorizations for service in a timely fashion.
- Partners with the individual to obtain collateral information from the individual's support team such as family members, friends, case managers and other area programs.
- Guides the implementation of the discharge planning process.
- Completes clinical documentation as required.
- Ensures Incident Reports are initiated, completed, reviewed and submitted according to policy.
- Understands and adheres to RI International compliance standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policies.
- Keeps abreast of all federal and state regulations and laws and all RI International policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- State designation as required.
- Ability to complete comprehensive psychosocial assessments and treatment plans.
- Basic computer skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory/management experience required.
May include work close to the eyes and substantial motions of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers. Frequent sitting, standing, walking, handling, finger dexterity; eye-hand-foot coordination, use of corrected vision; color vision; use of auditory senses. May be required to lift up to twenty (20) pounds.
May work in an office environment or behavioral health facility. May have contact with individuals who are agitated and/or confused. Work may include travel throughout the geographic region.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package: Bilingual Differentials, Shift Differentials, Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, and Group Life Insurance, Employer Matching 401k Plan, Employee Perks Program, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays and Generous PTO (paid time off) Program.
EEO/AA We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status or any other legally protected status.
Drug Screen Requirement:
RI International is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to provide awareness, knowledge and skills to establish and advance healthy, drug-free choices in our workplace and community.
To support our Mission, we conduct pre-employment drug testing for all positions. Candidates must be able to successfully pass a drug test to be considered for employment.