POSITION: Concrete Paving Foreman
LOCATION: Fayetteville, NC
Leading construction firm has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Concrete Paving foreman with solid Airport experience.
- Successfully manage a crew of 8-10 people.
- Manage all phases of the process.
- Maintain communication with the manager regarding progress, delays, etc.
- Follow all established safety policies.
- Monitors job specifications & Ensure quality final product.
- Assures job progresses according to plan.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing crews.
- Army Corps of Engineers or FAA experience.
- Able to read blueprints and drawings.
- Airport paving experience is a must.
- Experience with placing concrete with roller screed and vibratory screed
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Accuracy & attention to detail must be a natural talent.
- Redirects unproductive behavior without the need for confrontation.
- Communicates effectively with different personality styles.
- Thinks ahead and plans for the future.
- Demonstrates supportive behavior and alignment with management.
- Uses position and power appropriately to accomplish the purpose.
- Demonstrates a point of view that anticipates positive outcomes.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration, please send us your most current resume and project list.