CACI is seeking a Detection Systems Repairer (94 F) for various US Military Devices in Fayetteville, NC. This position will be for testing equipment to determine operational condition and troubleshoot to determine faults, replace equipment parts such as resistors, switches and circuit boards. Use test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment, test program sets and interactive electronic technical manuals to troubleshoot and repair equipment. Test repaired items to ensure compliance and perform preventive maintenance checks on equipment.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Develops and presents complex training programs for soldiers and contractor personnel related to US Military Individual Equipment
- Coordinates with customer to identify program needs, obtain technical data and schedule programs
- Testing and Evaluation of trainees to measure their learning progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training presentations
- Conducts training programs on complex topics and designs and develops training program elements/modules
- Provides guidance and direction to less experienced trainers utilizing strong technical and training skills
- Perform duties as Primary Instructor for Operator and Operator/Field Service Representatives courses
- Provide sustainment support for assigned equipment
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Must possess Army MOS 94 F or equivalent
- Requires advanced knowledge of Firearms, Night Vision and Thermal equipment typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience
- Secret Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel up to 50% (CONUS and OCONUS)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Project Management experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.