As one of our student interns, you will perform meaningful, hands-on, real-world work that will transform your classroom experience and help you envision your future career. You'll be part of a team, working for our clients on projects with our most experienced engineers. Our site/civil team has provided multidisciplinary design services for mixed-use, commercial, and residential land development projects, along with industrial, sports, schools, and other site development types.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Pursuing a civil engineering degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience in AutoCAD (or similar software)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and math skills
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we're here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As a Student Intern with Olsson, you'll receive flexible hours and paid holidays.