Cherry Bekaert's Audit and Assurance practice has been growing, come be a part of the growth as an A&A Senior in our Fayetteville, NC office. If you enjoy using your accounting skills and experience in an environment of learning, development and growth, bring your Audit experience to help build your career with Cherry Bekaert.
We've been around over 70 years providing Accounting and Advisory services for our clients. Our shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence and mutual respect have helped us get here. If these values align with yours, we'd like to hear from you.
What your day looks like:
- Dialogue over engagement efficiencies and client specific risks
- You will develop audit approach to be used by the engagement teams
- Instruct and oversee fellow A&A Staff throughout engagements
- Broaden technical knowledge through review of complex client transactions
- Financial statement preparation and/or review
- Complete general audit procedures (i.e. coordination of audit closing communications, drafting of client correspondence, resolving open items, etc.)
- Research technical issues using online tools
- Perform other duties as needed on engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel
What you need for this role:
An ideal fit for our firm displays a passion for superior client service, uncompromising integrity, excellent project management abilities, and leadership skills. We're a fast-paced and dynamic environment so a strong sense of urgency will fit right in! Most industry experience will be considered.
- 2+ years' experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Masters preferred
- CPA certified or the eligibility to work toward obtaining a CPA license
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously (multi-task)
What you can expect from us:
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- “Dress for your Day“ policy