Advisor II - Customer and Dealer Escalation Support
The Advisor I, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
Provides customer and dealer support to customers that have been identified as having a vehicle that has been determined as needing an escalated level of customer care.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Answering inbound information questions
- Provide resolution on dealer/consumer issues
- Identify vehicle issue and determine next steps for repair
- Identify trends and notify leadership for proper escalation
- Analyze customer concerns, cause of failure and dealer recommended correction/diagnosis to ensure proper repairs and related costs.
- Make outbound calls as necessary to provide solution to inbound transactions
- Create case records to document initial contact and all pertinent information
Customer Focus—Dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent; college experience or college degree preferred
- Automotive knowledge or experience
- Good stress management skills
- Good customer handling skills
- Organizational skills
- Good communications skills
- Good writing skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
USA Farmington Hills MI