What you will do
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we’ve
been keeping buildings safe for decades. But we’re always looking for ways to
do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and
more connected, it’s vital that we have talented Installation and Service
Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world
around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver
solutions that will have a lasting impact.
Our extensive training program includes on the job training online
courses and instructor led certification courses by manufacturer.
How you will do it
- Thisskilled position involves troubling shooting and repairing installedsystems. Including panel repair/reprogram, device replacement/repair,resolving low voltage circuit troubles and system testing.
- Organizeand effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, andsupport to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Candidatemust possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstandingcustomer service skills.
- Positioninvolves the programming of fire alarm, security, and access controlsystem panels.
- ExperienceCCTV and IT and IP networks a plus.
- Completeand submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and otherdocumentation in a timely manner.
- Stateof Michigan Fire Alarm License and NICET II certificationpreferred.
- CCNA,A and Network certifications a plus.
- Oncall and after hours work required on occasion at customer need.
are looking for
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Technicaltraining preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with fire alarm, accesscontrol, security intrusion, sound and communications systems.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, diagrams andspecifications.
- A good working knowledge of computers is necessary.
- Applicant must also have a valid driver's license.
Who we are
environment and add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits
package starting on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k),
tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls International
plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any
other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO
is the Law. If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation during the application process,
please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.