Come check out the opportunities at K&G Fashion Superstore, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. For over 25 years, K&G Fashion Superstore has provided value-conscious customers with easy access to a wide selection of brand name and designer apparel, footwear and accessories discounted up to 60% off department store prices.
If you love getting a great deal on fashion then the only thing better is working for K&G Fashion Superstore. Come join the team! Your contribution focuses on overseeing the receiving process and directing workflow among the staff.
These key job functions are achieved by:
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and productivity of receiving process
- Ensuring the merchandise is correctly checked in, ticketed, hung, folded, tagged delivered to the proper staging or selling floor area on a daily basis
- Inputting all receiving information in the Interactive Non-Sale System and Manager's Workstation in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining all receiving paperwork and files
- Processing in a timely and accurate manner all RTV's, transfers and damaged merchandise according to Company procedures
- Ensuring proper receiving procedures are used to eliminate and/or control inventory shortages and overages
What do you need…
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to move and handle merchandise weighing 0-70 pounds, climb ladders, walk, stand, kneel, and lift during the majority of work shift
- Use of hands and fingers to handle/feel objects or tools and reach with hand and arms
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- High school diploma or education/experience equivalent