$1000 SIGN ON Bonus - $500 paid at the completion of 90 days and $500 after 180 days!
*Starting base pay of $17/hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6am - 2:30pm, some OT on Saturdays
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To efficiently load, unload and manually paint NTE manufacturing parts to meet the quality standard of the products.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Loads and unloads product on/off the paint conveyor line.
- Assists in touch up painting by using the paint guns to reach areas that have not been coated by the automatic paint process.
- Calculates the number of finished products completed during the shift.
- Assists in all designated areas within the facility (including assembly) as determined by current work in process and supervisor.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Completes a work card daily and turn into the supervisor at the end of the shift.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management.
- Performs all other duties as apparent or assigned.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/fabrication facility preferred
- Previous experience with powder coat paint preferred
- Strong mathematical ability
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to relate well with others and work as a team member
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Frequently required to use hands to handle objects.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to operate various types of forklift
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day