Valley Imports is a subsidiary of Wallwork Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
Monday - Saturday but one day off during the week
Education and/or years' experience required:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Preferred/Required Skills and Abilities:
- College degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business preferred
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Have a proven sales performance record
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be technically savvy
Supervision of others/decision making aptitude (if applicable):
- No supervision responsibilities required in this position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITES
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with the dealership standards of productivity.
- Determining each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrating vehicles, including going on test drives.
- Delivering vehicles to the customer to ensure that the customer understands the product, and features of the vehicle.
- Meeting with the Internet Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Adhere to work schedule and maintain regular attendance.
- Performs Wallwork Inc.-wide duties as requested by the designated supervisor.
- Upholds Wallwork Inc. ethical standards and demonstrate the behavioral and service expectations as defined in our policies and procedures.
The above functions listed are intended to describe the major elements and requirements of the position and should not be taken as an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the individuals assigned to this position. Performance of the essential functions may require specific physical demands as described in this job description.