At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
- Perform assembly as required by manufacturing processes.
- Must stay current with relevant acceptance criteria.
- Record any product statistical measurements.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain flexible hours.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Education or equivalent required.
- Manufacturing or assembly experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and comprehend the English language very well.
- Must be ASTM approved.
- High degree of manual dexterity.
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand for an 8 hour shift and to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds throughout the shift.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, and work with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrated computer skills required, including field input and transmission requirements and understanding of daily reports.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to apply quality control techniques.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and follow work instructions (MWI, SOP, etc.).
- Experience with productivity, quality, and safety and environmental language and goals.
- Demonstrated hand tool knowledge and operation.
- Must be capable of distinguishing part and quantity numbers.
TERMS OF ASSIGNMENT
1. Manufacturing or assembly experience
2. Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds throughout an 8-hour shift
3. Demonstrated computer skills required (Note: some candidates may have only worked Light Industrial roles with no use of a computer. We need demonstrated computer skills.)
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Weekly pay and service bonus plans