Assistant Practice Manager -Baystate Financial
Baystate Financial is a large Financial Services Firm with offices throughout New England. We are seeking a full-time Assistant Practice Manager to join our practice in Falmouth, Maine. The right candidate is one who is willing to grow their skills within this practice for future career advancement.
The Assistant Practice Manager will communicate regularly with clients, prepare client presentations, submission and tracking of all new business cases and maintain entry into the CRM system. They will also assist in creating and maintaining marketing campaigns and provide general administrative support to the Practice Manager and financial planners.
We are looking for someone with the following skills / abilities:
- 2+ years of experience with Professional office setting preferred
- 1+ year of experience working in a financial service environment is preferred
- 1+ year of experience working with a CRM system
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task
- Outstanding writing, organization, and communication skills
- Extremely professional and well-spoken
- Computer savvy with the ability to work efficiently with Microsoft programs
- Desire to grow and further develop skills within a company
We will offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate and bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan option
- PTO plan for those working over 32 hours a week
- Training to grow and further develop skills within a company
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
Bay State Financial is an equal opportunity employer.