Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Conduct Continuous integration, functional, system, end-to-end, regression, acceptance, compatability and load testing of custom developed Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
- Support the development and maintenance of all related QA environments and systems
- Support the development and maintenance of all related QA documentation to include: System Test Plans (STP), System Test Reports (STR), Requirements Documentation, Test Cases and Scenarios, Requirements Traceability Matrixx (RTM) etc.
- Support the documentation of test findings on developments tickets in ticket tracking/management system
- Facilitate Government Acceptance Testing events as needed
- Responsible for writing detailed test plans, test scenarios and test cases based on detailed requirements
- Responsible for writing and executing Smoke, System, Functional, Business Flow and Regression Test Cases
- Responsible for identifying and capturing system defects
- Provide direct technical guidance and client support; and other tasks as needed/as directed
The ideal candidate will be a driven team player that thrives in a small team environment and has a “can do” attitude. This candidate should be an exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated proficiency in critical analysis and abstract reasoning. This candidate should have a strong sense of observation and the ability to translate observations into technical solutions. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the Agile development methodologies and have a demonstrated proficiency with supporting high performing scalable systems leveraging open source technologies while adhering to all DoD standards, regulations, policies, and directives.
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or related discipline. Yearss of experience can be substituted for a formal degree
- 2+ years Experience Testing Custom Applications
- 2+ years Experience with AGILE SCRUM Development Methodologies
- 2+ years experience supporting, maintaining and optizing Oracle databases
- Demonstrated proficiency Designing, Drafting and Executing Test Cases and Scenarios
- Understanding of DOD/IC Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and concepts (IPAT, ASDS, DIACAP, DISA STIGs, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with product tracking similar JIRA, Redmine, TFS
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Systems Administration and/or Systems Security Related Certifications
- Demonstrated proficiency with Software Development
- Experience with Selenium or other Automated Test Suite
- Experience with Jenskins and Continuos Integration
- Experience with Redmine
- Demonstrated proficiency with DOD/IC Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and concepts (IPAT, ASDS, DIACAP, DISA STIGs, etc.)
- Certifiication from ASTQB (American Software Testing Qualifications Board)
- Must have an active US Government TS/SCI clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.