Estancia Senior Living is currently hiring for a Wellness Director - LPN/LVN or RN!
Candidates should have RCFE and Assisted Living experience!
The Wellness Director will be responsible for the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. The Wellness Director ensures that our residents are treated with respect and dignity, and ensures quality care as residents’ healthcare needs change. The Wellness Director also coordinates, trains, and supervises resident care staff in accordance with the residents’ needs, state regulations, and Meridian policies and procedures.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be LPN/LVN or RN in good standing and meet all State health requirements.
- Experience 3+ years in Assisted Living and/or Long-term care.
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public, exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the residents and the Community.
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care.
- Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion.
- Must pass criminal background check
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer