Are you looking to continue your career in production at a booming local company? A Fairport, NY glass manufacturer is looking to add group and detail oriented workers to their growing team. Looking for individuals with a passion to grow and learn! Having glass handling or working with glass optical components is highly valuable. Training begins on A shift, then switches to B shift hours. If interested, please apply within. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Duties include fabricating, coating and testing optical components to assembling and testing optical systems
- Responsible for the physical task of shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- General supervision with initial instruction on procedures. Gives periodic status reports in written and verbal formats.
- Errors can be detected and corrected with relatively minor effect on the organization.
- Optical Components
- Team Oriented
- Hand Eye Coordination
- Blueprint Reading
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.