Objective of job (abbreviated)
- Manage full project life-cycle from project initiation through project execution and until final closure of the project.
- Identify, adapt and ensure successfully implement project within plan.
- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships within the project team cross department.
- Take responsibility in preparing the project documentation, report & distribution knowledge within sales training team.
- Support, co-operate with and work with team members in order to achieve project goals and measurement.
- Responsibility for resources control and pro-actively manage project risks and problem solving.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable and appropriate by the business required.
-Conduct Project and Dealer Needs Analysis and implement strategy to accommodate the demand from company business development.
-Strategic planning for resources control and agilely adjusted.
-Pro-actively manage project risks.
-Familiar with project, adapt and implement concept and content to keep the high performance of the whole program in China market.
-Take responsibility in preparing the documentation, report and distribution of knowledge within sales training team.
-Organize and attend all the meeting, to be the facilitator to solve the problem and always driving for result.
2.Training evaluation and improvement
-Follow the defined assessment procedures to support evaluation of external trainer and training quality.
-Evaluate the effectiveness of training methods and make suggestions and action for improvement.
-Organize and operate conference if need.
3.Cooperation with other business department
-Maintain excellent relationships, support and co-operate with all team members.
-Communicate and collect the data from other business department and integration.
-Status alignment and push successfully execute project.
Bachelor degree, automotive engineering or business major preferred.
Fluent written and spoken English.
Prefer 3 years working experience in automotive industry.
Prefer Over 3 years training experience.
Good understanding of training business and Automotive industry;
Good understanding of retail business
Strong communication, coordination and presentation skills;
Excellent reporting capability and logic of thinking with strong commitment and responsibility;
Skillful in using Office, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.