Objective of job
- Enhance business data quality - ensure accuracy, relevance and timeliness of business information required by central Business Management
- Effectively carrying out all initiatives from central Business Management
- Monitor and analyze business performance of dealers in the region.
- Analysis on dealer performance and provide insight of dealers' operation to Regional Office
- Working with DMs to improve individual dealer performance by analyzing business reports, identifying existing/potential issues and providing proper suggestion.
- Provide BM related training to dealer's management.
- Implement various business management related projects on dealers and provide necessary feedback
- Working with central BM to assist dealers to improve quality of business data submitted by establishing clear operational definitions for each of the data required
- Provide a monthly summary of dealer risk status, including funding situation and dealer’s financial risk exposure within retail network; On-site Risk Assessment Review
- Lead Variance margin system in Region; Provide training about Variance Margin System to Dealer; Check the amount of VM for each dealer
- Bachelor degree, major in accounting or financing is preferred;
- 3 or more years experience on accounting, financial analyzing or related works (international consulting firm and/or automobile industry preferred.)
- Specific Knowledge
- Full of teamwork spirit, good interpersonal skills, good at communication, meticulous, analytical mind and can think “out of the box”
- MS Office
- Fluent in Mandarin & English