Objective of job (abbreviated)
- Integration of communication channels into MB Broadcast
- MB Broadcast enhancement and operation based on business needs
- Dealer Program Management to achieve synergy and efficiency of retail program landscape
- Establishment of integrated concept to evaluate dealers needs based on direct dealer feedback (e.g. survey)
Dealer related communication strategy alignment and implementation
-Analysis of all dealer related communication channels. Implementation of a governance model for dealer communication based on communication type, channel and target group. Standardization and bundling of dealer related communication, guides and program information.
MB Broadcast enhancement and operation
-Based on an analysis of existing and new dealer communication tools and portals, derivation of integrated portal strategy for BMBS, MBAFC or other organizations focusing on dealer communication to enable MB Broadcast to contribute more efficiency in retail by reducing IT landscape complexity and serving as key communication tool
-Review of integration of further existing business systems via single sign on function.
-Review the concept of new dealer facing applications for integration feasibility. Establish a clearing process for dealer related IT to avoid double functionalities towards dealers and improve internal efficiency.
-Set up development plan for MB Broadcast to continuously improve functionality. Obtain and consider dealer feedback in development and provide training to key user groups.
-Manage user role, maintain dealer data, monitor usage and manage the shared tasks with integrated applications.
Dealer program governance
Program concept review
- Review and make sure each program has a clear concept and business value, proper implementation methods, plain output and etc.;
- Check program linkages, remove duplications and advocate integration opportunities;
- Promote cross-BUs communication to reach the same agreement and transfer to dealer in a timely manner;
- Collect feedback from dealers and get back to BUs;
- Centralized manage program rollout schedule, solve program conflicts and involve region and dealer perspectives via One Calendar
Supporting dealer management project operation
-Support dealer management project implementation and execution;
-Collect, analyze & summarize retail performance data and prepare regular management report;
-Coordinate cross-functional communication.