Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
This is a Part-Time position with a max of 25 hours per week
Compensation is $12.10/hour.
The Part Time Lot Attendant is responsible for the following responsibilities:
- General Responsibilities
- Coordinating movement of vehicles as follows:
- Daily Rental: branch to branch moves, cars to repair shops, deleted runs, out of town trips, new inventory delivery
- Re-marketing: sold vehicles to dealers
- Vehicle Acquisition: picking up paperwork, checking in new inventory, creating vehicle key tags (when necessary)
- Organizing teams so that assigned runs to be as efficient as possible and completed as assigned
- Ensuring all vehicles are accurately tracked and signed for
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Responsible for vehicle inventory (requires ability to work outside in various elements for extended periods of time)
- Lot Organization- in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key of security measure
- May act as the point of contact for the driver team on a daily basis
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned to include shuttling cars and gathering data from internal computer system
- Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 10 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be willing to accept starting compensation at $12.10/hour
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work the following schedule(s)
- Sunday, OFF; Monday, 8:00am - 5:30pm; Tuesday, OFF; Wednesday, 8:00am - 5:00pm; Thursday, OFF; Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm; Saturday, OFF.