We have an immediate need for a Public Relations and Communications Assistant to join a rapidly growing team. Our rapidly-growing promotional marketing company, applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
We Are Looking ForTalented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a growing company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary for the Public Relations and Communications Assistant - Entry Level. Comprehensive training and development is provided to ensure every team member can be successful in a career path with the company. College graduates, interns, and candidates looking for a career change are welcome!
- College degree or in the process of completion preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in public relations, communications, marketing, sales OR internship in related field an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Basic understanding of public relations, communications, and marketing concepts and sales strategy.