Part-Time ABA Paraprofessionals Needed in the Solano County area!
Flexible Hours, No Weekends Required
Butterfly Effects is seeking ABA Behavior Technicians/Paraprofessionals in the Solano County area. The ABA Behavior Technician/Paraprofessional will work with children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder with a variety of special needs.
- Implementing individualized educational and behavioral programs, including:
- Direct 1:1 therapy service
- Development of new academic, behavioral, social, and daily living skills
- Effective response to difficult or disruptive behaviors
- Interact with the child and family
- Record behavior data from your client interaction
- Collaborate with your Clinical Supervisor and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
What We Offer:
- Paid Training to become a Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT)
- Paid drive time and mileage between clients
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing training events
- Fun and supportive working environment
- Growth Opportunities
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma required/ Bachelor's Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or related field preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Sound computer skills
- At least one year of experience working with kids with special needs (preferred)
Pre-Employment Health Documents Required:
- TB Test Results (may submit previous results if obtained within 2years)
- Obtain a Statement of Health signed by Healthcare provider
- Document Immunization records or immunity form
- Measles, Mumps, (Rubeola), & Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B*
- Pertussis (or DPT)*~ *(You may sign a declination for Hep B & Pertussis if so desired)
Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a leading provider of in-home, center based, and in-school ABA therapy for clients on the autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects takes pride in being an advocate for parents while providing therapy with professionalism and unparalleled transparency resulting in meaningful change that lasts a lifetime. Butterfly Effects is also a founding member of the National Coalition for Access to Autism Services. Founded in 2005, the Company expanded services to Northern California in 2015 with the acquisition of Autism Treatment Solutions (ATS) and currently serves clients in more than 30 markets in 9 states.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.