Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you're an experienced professional or a new graduate, you'll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,“ that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry's Fairfax, VA office is seeking an Entry Level Water / Wastewater Engineer to work on all phases of civil/environmental engineering including planning, design, and construction management of water and wastewater treatment, collection, distribution, storage and pumping systems. Typical projects involve working with local and regional municipal clients to solve complex water and wastewater challenges.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering required, Masters preferred
- 0-2 years' experience
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency using CADD
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering exam is preferred but not required
- At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
- Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- All recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry's background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.