For over 160 years, our greatest asset has been the resiliency of our people. We are a community of makers and creators. Activators and achievers. Fearless innovators and tireless visionaries whose staunch determination and adaptability continue to fuel everything that we do. We are in search of strong candidates that are prepared to build with integrity, progress together and reimagine what is and what can be. Join us as we reinvent the future of Armstrong Flooring.
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. has a job opportunity for a Residential Strategic Accounts Manager (RSA) to be located in Northern Virginia and Washington, DC. The RSA Manager will be responsible for covering key account sales relationships in the region as well as defining strategy, maximizing sales penetration, obtaining optimum market share and the greatest profit potential with assigned strategic accounts. Additionally, the RSA Manager will take the lead in selling solutions that ensure the greatest exposure for all of the company's commercial and residential flooring product lines.
Location: Northern Virginia and Washington, DC
How you’ll contribute to the team:
- Leverage the company's total portfolio of products and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customer’s and company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential.
- Gather and analyze customer information to diagnose each account's business issues and reveal growth opportunities.
- Continually evaluate current and future sales probabilities for opportunity in the pipeline and what it will take to close, market trends, pricing, competition and new opportunities within each product category.
- Follow a defined strategic sales process and document progress in Salesforce.com.
- Build credibility, confidence and collaboration through regular and ongoing communication.
- Validate the business fit and follow-up on each proposal through negotiation and closing.
- Define customer engagement strategy; develop program presentations, and other customized account plans, to further penetrate each RSA at optimal profit margins.
- Evaluate competitive products, merchandising, inventory, pricing, training, promotions, systems and programs within each product category and RSA.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years previous sales experience
- Demonstrated ability and experience to effectively manage multiple relationships and priorities.
- Valid US driver's license
We'll be excited if you have:
- Construction, project management or floorcovering industry experience