Contribute to a safer, secure and more sustainable World!
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
The Environmental Field Representative is responsible for providing indoor air quality field services to commercial, industrial, and residential clients. This position supports field operations for our Environmental & Sustainability division.
- Completes Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) inspections and investigations, which includes building inspections and lead air monitoring
- Interacts and communicates with clients on technical matters
- Interprets mechanical and architectural drawings
- Collects accurate field data in a timely manner
- Prepares technical reports as necessary
- Assists Project Manager/Senior Project Managers as needed
- Participates in technical operations meetings for the improvement and efficiency of field operations.
- Collation and accounting of field samples.
- Responds to client field inquiries in a prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous manner.
- Adheres to all aspects of the health and safety program.
- Performs additional duties as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science or related discipline
- No experienced required, but at least one year of experience preferred.
- Ability to travel locally on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to travel 25% for short out-of-state visits that include multiple day visits, potential weekend trips, and night-time service
- Ability to lift as much as 50 lbs. unassisted