* Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and must not have any DUI records, judgments or extensive amount of debts *
Seeking a Cloud Services Engineer to support our leading cloud services provider. This position is part of a team supporting 24x7 cloud operations with rotating shifts. This program is a performance based contract that provides the full scope of IT cloud operations and services to a government platform. The candidate will be responsible for Identity Services tasks, specifically around Active Directory management of servers, roles, and associated incidents in a large distributed system. Position is expansive and additional responsibilities can be added.
- Deployment/upgrade of core components, software and scheduled configuration changes, patching, and infrastructure support for critical and high-priority customers.
- Analyze problems, file bugs and follow-up on all Nightly Deployment Test failures
- Perform Tier 1 support for debugging real-time issues encountered during production deployments
- Develop, test and deploy scripts and tools to troubleshoot deployments
- Collect and analyze deployment logs and traces to gather deployment metrics
- Follow, create and update Deployment and Troubleshooting and Mitigation Troubleshooting Guides
- Incident response, diagnosis and mitigation • Identifying and filing escalations to feature teams
- Assist in outage restoration actions
- Security alerts triage and response
- Provide secure escorting sessions to facilitate troubleshooting of production-impacted issues
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- TS SCI w/ Full Scope Poly (Eligible)
- Ability to clear Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) background screenings (each state) Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Familiarity diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers.
- Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG and Wireshark
- Experience with scripting
- Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
- Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
- Able to interact with external customers & partners
- Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work after-hours on-call (rotated)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.