Senior Systems Lead - Salesforce
Location(s): Corporate Headquarters - Fair Lawn, NJ
Summary: The Senior Systems Lead will partner with the Information Technology team to define, implement, and drive best practices for improving quality solutions to meet organization needs. This person will be an integral part of the SDLC cycle in ensuring the solution architecture is built to scale and based on Industry best practices. The individual will be working with business analysts, developers and stakeholders to implement, integrate and maintain the Salesforce.com CRM solution. The Lead will work closely with functional leaders, organization units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes.
Salesforce Lightning Development / Configuration
- Responsible for architecting, designing the Salesforce Object Model, Security Model as well as configuration of the Salesforce Lightning experience.
- Build and test Salesforce Lightning while providing support as the in-house Salesforce expert. Provide support for day-to-day configuration, maintenance, and improvement of the platform.
- Responsible for daily assignments with changes to custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process builders, and lightning flow.
- Create, update, and maintains user profiles, permission sets, and role hierarchy.
Salesforce Data Maintenance
- Complete regular internal system audits, assists with security projects, and prepares for weekly releases by staying up to date on the platform’s new tools and capabilities.
- Works with developers to integrate data from other systems into Salesforce.
- In partnership with the Product Management team, compliment agile stories/acceptance criteria across larger epics with technical use cases to aid with needed customized development.
- Implementation and maintenance of DevOps model.
nCino Administrator & Dashboard Configuration / Testing
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy enhancements to nCino custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, and complex dashboards as needed by end users.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. Design, document, build, test, and deploy enhancements to nCino custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, and complex dashboards as needed by end users.
- Integrate with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs, MuleSoft, or Data Loader.
- Manages and maintains data processing and/or systems and ensures the quality of work performed and accuracy of output; manages systems projects to meet target date, quality and budget objective.
- Implements IS project methodology guidelines and standards and manages the process to ensure project success.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Data Science, Analytics or Computer Science related field;
- 5+ years of experience designing solutions on Salesforce platform;
- 4+ years of Salesforce Administration experience;
- 2+ years of financial services experience and designing solutions on nCino;
- Salesforce Administrator certification required;
- Experience designing solutions on nCino and Salesforce platform for complex business problems;
- Experience in developing UI pages using nCino and Salesforce Lightning framework;
- Experience with nCino, Salesforce APEX, triggers, batch, Visualforce, Flows, SOQL, SFDX, VS Code, etc;
- Experience with nCino and Salesforce Lightning application and component design;
- Demonstrate strong performance collaborating with Sales and other teams to effectively utilize Salesforce;
- Back-end development experience with Salesforce highly preferred;
- Strong understanding of databases, database schemas, SQL, and service-level APIs;
- Experience with Salesforce Data Loader;
- Strong time management skills and ability to quickly shift priorities;
- The ability to be self-directed and work in a dynamic environment;
- Demonstration of good judgement;
- Must maintain professional knowledge of Salesforce.com;
- Effective interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to proactively mitigate risk;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively across different teams and levels of the organization.
Requirement: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required as a condition of employment, unless a legally required exception applies.
Columbia Bank and its affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer/Males/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities