Voted a Top Workplace, 12 years in a row!
Work for an Award-Winning Brewery!
Iron Hill TapHouse is hiring Sever Bartenders!
The Tap House Server/Bartender will be responsible for creating a Polished, Fast Casual atmosphere. With a focus on product knowledge and efficiency, guests will make Iron Hill TapHouse their go to destination for a friendly, fast-paced visit. Our Server/Bartenders will welcome our guests when they arrive and provide them with instructions for their visit. Once food is ordered, our Server/Bartenders will introduce our guests to our hand-crafted beer selection. Once our guests are seated, you will see the guest through to the completion of their experience.
We have got a flight of reasons to brew a career with us:
Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free primary care for all employees through 98point6
- Paid Time Off
- Free shift meal
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
- Chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Discounts on Food and Beer
Server Bartender Essential Duties:
• Prepared to learn all Front of House positions. One Team. One TapHouse.
• Prepared to work in multiple positions including Bartender, Server, Concierge, and more.
• High level interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to express Iron Hill’s passion for our products.
• Master of Beer and Food Menus.
• High sense of urgency, constantly moving with purpose.
• Works as a team to achieve 100% guest satisfaction.
• Works efficiently within scheduled hours.
• Passion for learning and growth.
• Food Safety Certified within 30 days of hire.
• Represent Iron Hill TapHouse in a professional manner at all times.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
What You Need to Get in The Door:
• At least one year of experience serving in a fast-casual restaurant, required.
• Experience with craft beer is not required, but a bonus.
• A team-player mentality.
• The ability to execute at a high standard in a high-volume, fast- paced atmosphere.
• Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
• The desire to drive Guest Satisfaction by going above and beyond the call of duty.
• The ability to multi-task and identify opportunities to stay busy during down time.
Iron Hill Brewery hires all hourly positions as variable hour employees. This provides greater flexibility in scheduling for both the restaurant and for the employee. Employees work with their manager to determine their schedule and the number of hours they will work per week.
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware, where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United States, with over 24 years of award-winning recognition at national and international competitions. .
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 17 locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients with the highest quality grains and hops. For 24 years, Iron Hill has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each individual location has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups – helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one pint, one community at a time.
Iron Hill is Growing! We Are Adding These New Locations:
• Newtown, PA opening June 2020
• Atlanta-Buckhead December 2020
• Exton, PA December 2020
• Atlanta – Perimeter, GA 2021
• Columbia, SC 2021