RESTORING MORE THAN PROPERTY
Flooding. Fires. Windstorms. Hundreds of thousands of clients rely on BELFOR Property Restoration each year to rebuild their lives, homes, and businesses. We're Restoring More Than Property.
With BELFOR specialists in every major metropolitan area in the USA ready to respond 24/7/365, we provide the fastest, highest quality service that's unmatched in the industry.
The right response team can mean the difference between recovery and total loss. In the midst of chaos, you need an experienced company with a proven track record and solid relationships with leading insurance providers.
BELFOR is looking for qualified candidates for the following position. BELFOR team members are a unique breed, committed to restoring not only property, but restoring lives for those affected by disasters, large or small.
This position is responsible administrative functions in a field office environment. Qualified candidates will be required to handle incoming mail and phone calls, directing them to the appropriate responsible party. Candidates will be additionally responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Job Cost Review, and Payroll review as required.
- Maintaining an organized workspace to ensure all incoming and outgoing communication is representative of BELFOR Practices, Processes and Standards
- Timely creation of new jobs in JD Edwards as required
- Organizing and maintaining an up to date job file for Estimator/General Manager Review
- Using JD Edwards and BCS to maintain vendor list
- Ensure compliance with vendor requirements
- Monthly Reconciliation of AP statements
- Customer file maintenance; digital database and physical file system
- Attend BELFOR sponsored operations and safety training courses as required
- Managing the front desk functions as they relate to phone calls, visitors and mail distribution
- Accounts Payable: sorting, matching, and scanning invoices and check requests
- Accounts Receivable: receiving payments from customers and depositing funds to appropriate account(s)
- Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Attention to detail and keen sense of safeguarding other people's property and information
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.