Do you have what it takes to win?
The heart of Bauer Hockey is built around one simple idea -- innovation. Whether that innovation is called Vapor, Supreme or Nexus, the principle is the same: think something that nobody has thought before, or improve something that already exists. It's how we create our products, and it's the way we treat the people we work with.
Want to join our team as an Associate Brand Manager, Hockey Sticks?
The Associate Brand Manager, Hockey Sticks, is responsible for leading marketing and development efforts across new and existing brand product platforms and innovation. You will be responsible for the creation and commercialization of the category plan for the current and following season, including attaining volume, profit, margin dollars and share. The successful candidate will manage category P&L's and portfolio P&L's across product and marketing. The Associate Brand Manager, Hockey Sticks, will assist in creating a 4 year category strategy, innovation road map and marketing objectives. You will collaborate with cross functional teams to align and execute the seasonal category plans and drive category go to market strategy and planning for both new and existing products. The successful candidate will analyze consumer research and insights, brand tracking data, sales information and projections to develop and execute marketing plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field with 3-5 years of experience in product/project management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge or significant interest in hockey or the sports industry.
- Ability to clearly articulate and monitor goals and objectives for a cross functional team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to deliver effective presentations.
- Excellent information seeking skills and detail oriented with ability to seek creative viable solutions to any given situation.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Travel, including international travel.
Interested yet? Good. Us too. We're pretty sure you'll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around. Things like a 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online at www.bauer.com.
Only those persons chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Peak Achievement Athletics is committed to employing a diverse workforce.