Work 3 days a week and reap the benefits of being Full-Time!
Elk Run Assisted Living, a senior community in Evergreen, CO, is currently seeking a Full-Time Qualified Medication Administration Person (QMAP) to join our team. In this role, you will join our professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents' lives.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working various days (weekends included). Hours: 7:00 pm to 7:30 am. We will give you a free meal.
- Prepare and administer medication to residents.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Assist with housekeeping and laundry duties.
- Perform other duties as requested.
QMAP skills and requirements:
- QMAP medication and administration certification required.
- Prior experience preferred, but not required.
- Must enjoy working with senior population.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
- Employees meals are also provided.
Augustana Elk Run of Evergreen, CO is a non-profit organization that provides senior housing, health care, and community based services to older generations and others in need and helps residents live the lives that most inspire them. Elk Run is affiliated with Augustana Care, which was established in 1896 in Minneapolis, MN.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Click “apply“ or if you prefer to apply in person, stop by between 8 am to 4:30 pm at 31383 Frost Way, Evergreen, CO 80439 to fill out an employment application.
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran