Providence is calling a Scheduler (1.0 FTE, Day Shift) to work in Breast Center at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
This is a Monday thru Friday, Full time role.
Schedules persons served by a variety of departments and services.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrate application of knowledge, skills, and behaviors in the physical, motor/sensory, cognitive, psychosocial, patient and family education areas based on PEMC age specific care competency assessment tool.
- Schedule according to established guidelines and parameters.
- Maintain orderly system and adequate inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- May include printed schedule, log books, update physician privilege records, equipment and supplies, utilization &/or quality reports
- Verify financial coverage for services:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- Secretarial or office experience in health care environment
- Knowledge of ultrasound and mammography procedures
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the stateâs most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patientâs experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.