Requisition Number: RETAI03267
Are you looking for a career that is part retail, part sales and community-focused? Would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, sales & customer service-driven job, but still have quality time in your life?
With over 2,600 locations across five countries, FirstCash is the leading international operator of pawn stores. At FirstCash (First Cash Pawn, Cash America Pawn & other brands), we take pride in our employees because they are competitive, passionate salespeople. We are committed to building a brand that offers our employees a work-life balance and our customers’ peace of mind.
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
· Competitive pay (hourly base PLUS commission)
· Flexible schedule
· A fun and fast-paced environment
· Employee Referral Program
· Promotion from within; many opportunities for advancement
· Employee discounts!
We also offer Full-Time Employees a FULL COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
· Paid Time off
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Tuition Reimbursement
· A strong commitment to customer service
· High-energy and welcoming sales personality
· Desire to work with several categories of merchandise including jewelry, home entertainment, electronics, tools, and firearms.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Ability to greet, interact, and serve all customers to determine their individual needs and recommend appropriate financial or merchandise solutions
· Inventory control, cash handling, and merchandising abilities
· Perform sales and loan transactions
· Handle cash and negotiate items through established policies/procedures/practices
· Computer literacy and ability to operate common office machines
· Able to work independently
· Attend required in-person classroom training as well as participate in computer-based training as assigned
· 1+ years of customer service and sales experience preferred
· Bilingual (Spanish) a significant plus
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) NOTICE:
A person with a disability is a person who has a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities, or had a record of such impairment, or is perceived as having such an impairment, as defined by the ADA. Accommodation may be necessary to provide a person with a disability equal employment opportunity. Individuals who need an ADA accommodation to complete this application, test, or interview process please call Human Resources at 1-800-645-2611. An alternative application format is available upon request. Also, any questions, concerns, or requests for additional information regarding the ADA may be forwarded to Human Resources.