Providence is calling a Nurse Manager (1.0 FTE, Day Shift) to the IV Therapy and Float Resource Team at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett.
APPLY TODAY! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text message with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
Manage the Department to support the operation of 24-hour PRMCE services. Responsible for resource management, customer relations and operational standards. Manages 24 hour operations of the unit. Partners with Medical Directors of Medical/Surgical to develop program and fiscal planning for the services. Collaborates to develop integrated delivery system and seamless patient care plan for surgical and non-cardiac medical inpatients.
In this position you will:
- Completes employee performance evaluations according to PRMCE policy
- Department productivity is consistently at or below budget; provides appropriate documentation for variances
- Assesses department’s patient satisfaction
- Assesses unit/department for safety risks
- Monitors progress with timely communication of key customers and others as appropriate including employee satisfaction and Internal satisfaction
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent educ/experience
- Current RN licensure in the State of Washington.
- Five (5) years relevant clinical experience
- Sufficient and progressively responsible management experience in medical, surgical or oncology setting
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state’s most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic electronic medical record system will significantly enhance our patient’s experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.