Providence is calling an MRI Technologist (0.88 FTE, Night Shift) to work in Imaging Services at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA. This position would entail 7-10 hour shifts in a two week period.
$5,000 sign-on bonus eligible!
Independently performs diagnostic MRI scans on neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Performs procedures under the direction of a Radiologist.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrates application of knowledge, skills, and behaviors in the physical, motor/sensory, cognitive, psychosocial, patient and family education areas based on PEMC age specific care competency assessment tool.
- Performs all required exams.
- Greets and orients patient and families appropriately.
- Attends training classes. Review of records demonstrating attendance.
- Screens patient prior to contrast use.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's Degree Radiologic Technologist Training Program or Radiologic Technologist Training Program
- Active WA State certification and ARRT certification in Radiology
- Must take and pass the MRI specialty test within one year of being hired
- Must continue to be in good standing with ARRT and Washington State Certification while employed
- Valid CPR card is required and must be obtained within 2 weeks from date of hire
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- Recent MRI experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state’s most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient’s experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.