Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We’re based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
The Marketing Assistant for DTC is responsible for supporting the Marketing and DTC teams in day-to-day tasks, including the execution of email / digital marketing campaigns and events for both commerce and brand to build awareness, drive demand, increase conversion, and generate revenue.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Support the creation, testing and scheduling of email campaigns as directed by each respective brand and their marketing calendars
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to design and develop assets for omnichannel marketing campaigns (including but not limited to email, digital ads, and printed collateral) as needed
- Ensure quality of each campaign via proofreading, correction, and consistent use of company standards
- Assist with the monitoring and analysis of marketing data, including campaign results, metric reporting and customer segmentation to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Support the execution of test plans to ensure on-going optimization of creative, messaging, promotion, cadence, timing and templates
- Prepare for meetings, create agendas, gather all required documents, create meeting summaries and follow up as needed
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience with working knowledge of email best practices required
- HTML Knowledge preferred
- Experience with email service providers such as Listrak or Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Experience working with data and use of import/export tools to move and transform data between systems preferred
- Consistently approaches assignments and tasks with a high-level of enthusiasm and effort
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to be productive and efficient with limited supervision and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with content management, blogging and analytics programs a plus