Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We’re based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
The Project Administrator will be responsible for providing daily administrative and tactical support of projects and programs within the Funko IT Enterprise Applications portfolio. This role will work directly with the program manager and project delivery teams to ensure timely coordination and completion of work items, administration of issue and risk tracking and monitoring of cross-functional dependencies and decision making to improve team efficiency. The project administrator will play an integral role within Funko IT, supporting the delivery of key business initiatives.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Support delivery teams with work plan tracking and monitoring of completion status
- Documentation and monitoring of issue and risk logs across program tracks
- Documentation and monitoring of program assumptions, dependencies and decisions across program tracks
- Support creation of weekly status reports, including data gathering and validation of status
- Administration of collaboration tools and documentation repositories (Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint)
- Management of program calendars, scheduling and logistics coordination
- Administration of contractor onboarding process and maintenance of team rosters
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 3+ years administration experience within IT teams
- Self-starter with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Highly motivated and resourceful
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management tools and methodology
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office 365 tools, including Teams, SharePoint, Excel and Microsoft Project