Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We’re based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
Facilities Technician II performs all aspects of maintenance for Funko Locations including utilities, packaging/fulfillment equipment, and the physical amenities. Identifies maintenance problems and performs repairs and general maintenance tasks as required.
What You’ll Do
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems
- Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs
- Perform facility inspections and report on conditions affecting operations
- Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts
- Respond to emergencies
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, fire/life safety, and other systems
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements
- Maintain compliance to City, County, State ordinances and codes
- Support any after-hours building needs and activities as required
- Attend training sessions
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of general facilities maintenance/repair experience
- Ability to understand written, electronic and verbal instructions/directions
- Flexibility to work any shift in a multi-shift operation
- Ability and passion to learn new production methodology – process new information quickly
- Strong sense of urgency required to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a positive, enthusiastic, results-oriented individual
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction or direction
- Working experience with Windows, Microsoft Office, and WMS
- Excellent project management skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of education and certification requirements
- Reach Truck/Forklift Certification