Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We’re based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
The B2B Customer Service team works closely with the Funko Sales team to provide an excellent customer experience to our Wholesale / Retail customers. The Customer Account Coordinator is focused on supporting our most complex Mass Retail/Specialty accounts. This role is responsible for maintaining customer data in the CRM, Partnering with Planning and Sales to develop Customer-specific forecasts, Sales Order entry and maintenance, and providing order status internally and externally.
Must be bilingual with strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
Our working environment is ever-changing and very fast-paced as we must match our speed to the ever-changing winds of pop culture. Successful candidates must be as flexible as Mister Fantastic and have the speed of The Flash. A keen eye for detail, as well as a bias for action, will also go a long way!
Your Superpowers in Action
- Field incoming calls and emails from Funko’s diverse Customer base
- Act as the primary point of contact with the Customer for tactical level questions
- Represent customer needs internally within Funko, driving resolution to open issues and questions
- Detailed understanding of the process to create and update Customer data within the CRM. Must be able to train CSRI and CSRII on these processes.
- Partner with the salesperson to maintain pipeline information in the CRM
- Document meeting notes with the Customer in the CRM
- Set up items in the Customer’s portal including Customer specific pricing and required compliance documentation
- Manage Customer specific assortments within the ERP
- Partner with the Sales team to receive purchase orders from the Customer and enter them into our ERP. This includes managing EDI orders, fulfilling requests for Customer specific labels and sticker, and Direct Ship Orders.
- Provide Customer requested product test reports within specified time periods
- Maintain Sales Orders per Funko standards. This includes managing dates and other key data while keeping internal and external customers informed.
- Consult with Data Coordinators in order to create Customer Specific Pricing
- Prioritize orders as appropriate in order to meet Customer expectation
- Provide proactive frequent order updates to your internal and external Customer
- Responsible for the coordination with the Customer, Fulfillment Center, and Accounting to process claims, returns, and possible credits.
- Coordinate requests for samples and exclusives with the Customer and salesperson
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Three-year customer-facing work experience
- Must be bilingual with strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of attention to detail through the accuracy of assigned tasks and ability to follow policies and procedures
- Present a strong bias for action because speed matters
- Must be agile and flexible to meet the changing needs of the business
- Strong communication skills including the ability to listen actively, provide clarity, project positivity, speak with confidence, and always show empathy
- Ability to resolve conflict and de-escalate issues in order to drive higher Customer satisfaction
- Ability to understand upstream and downstream impacts of Customer Service Representative processes.
- Ability to train others on Customer Service processes using provided desktop instructions, procedures, and policies.
- Advanced level understanding of MS Office products (import/export of data, Excel: use of charts and graphs, basic formula creation, pivot tables, vlookup, macro creation. Word: track changes, templates, PowerPoint: creation of presentations. Outlook: create address books, groups, auto-response, mail rules. SharePoint navigation and functionality)