Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (0.6 FTE, Nights) to work in 9 North at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a compassionate and caring individual to support nursing personnel in providing nursing care to patients and assist with providing a safe, quiet, clean, organized environment for nursing care delivery. The CNA will provide personal care for patients and is responsible for allied tasks and assisting team members.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrates application of knowledge, skills, and behaviors in the physical, motor/sensory, cognitive, psycho-social, patient and family education areas based on PEMC age specific care competency assessment tool.
- Takes and records vital signs, height, weight, food and fluid intake and output.
- Recognizes and reports abnormal signs and symptoms, maintains a safe environment for patients.
- Bathes, dresses and feed patients; respond to call lights.
- Assists with communication and reports patientsâ concerns.
- Orients patients to rooms, unit routines and any equipment necessary for care (call lights, plexipulses, etc).
Required qualifications for this position include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED or equivalent education and experience
- Sufficient education to read & understand instructions
- Valid Washington State Certification as a Nursing Assistant (without restrictions)
- AHA approved BLS required within first 2 weeks of employment
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the stateâs most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will significantly enhance our patientâs experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.