Requisition Number: CRISI02449
Eliot's Crisis Team is currently seeking a Masters level Clinician with strong diagnostic skills; competence in crisis intervention and engagement strategies. This individual must be able to quickly establish rapport with wide range of clinical presentations. The ideal candidate will have the knowledge of the vast array of community resources and how to access them.
The mobile crisis program is a 24 hour 7 days a week program serving the needs of Lynn and over 13 surrounding communities. Our services are available to help individuals experiencing a mental health and/or substance abuse crisis. We provide crisis intervention and management, evaluation and assessment as well as treatment and referral to community supports.
- Conduct mobile bio psychosocial evaluations on clients experiencing an acute psychiatric emergency
- Assess safety, determine services needed and make appropriate referrals, giving strong consideration to client preferences
- Provide short term, solution focused clinical intervention and treatment
- Develop or participate in the development of safety plans or crisis management plans to assist clients in maintaining personal safety and the safety of those around them when under increased stress
- Actively engage the client, natural supports and treatment providers in this process and plan development
- Arrange for hospital admission when clinically necessary and when less restrictive, community based treatment options are insufficient or have been exhausted
- Collaborate on post-discharge planning, and provide post-discharge clinical follow-up as appropriate
- Provide short-term case management services including coordination with other agencies and service providers
Please note this position is based in one of the Everett hospitals that we service and does not require additional travel.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 3PM-11PM
- $48,000- Unlicensed
- $50,000- LCSW
- $53,000- LMHC/LICSW