Data Systems Acquisition Technician
Location: Evandale, OH
Job ID: #60414
2nd shift: 2:30 pm - 11 pm
1 year contract
- Perform assigned tasks including setup, installation, calibration, data collection, documentation, and operating functions necessary for the successful operation of analog, digital, and gas analysis data acquisition systems.
- Monitor data acquisition systems during engine test to identify issues.
- Assist with investigating, diagnosing and correcting instrumentation or system malfunctions, elevating issues to appropriate staff as needed.
- Review and assist in the interpretation and processing of test data.
- Analyze results of calibrations and processed data.
- Supports multiple areas, systems, and may be scheduled to travel, as determined by business need.
- Maintain effective communications with team members, support organization and customers.
Associate’s degree in an applicable technical discipline (i.e. Aviation Maintenance, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Technology, Chemical Technology, etc.) and/or a high school diploma (or GED equivalent) and one year of work experience in a manufacturing or testing environment.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and troubleshooting skills.
- Good computer skills
- Experience working in a jet engine testing environment.
**Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.