ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE Full-time
The Women’s Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical roles.
We are currently seeking a full-time Environmental Services Representative to join our team of professionals in the Environmental Services Department. This housekeeping position will work 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m; with every-other weekend rotation.
This position is benefits eligible. Benefits include: tuition reimbursement, PTO accrual starting at hire (8.93 hrs PTO/pay), health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) with match, and much more!
WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN’S HOSPITAL?We offer a work environment that supports you personally and professionally, and a work culture where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include flexible work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders and everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with retirement savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet insurance; and the ability to “give back” by supporting programs and charities in our community.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR HOUSEKEEPING CANDIDATES?
- Qualified candidates are at least 18 years old
- The following are not required, but are preferred:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Experience in in housekeeping, janitorial or environmental services
- Experience in healthcare environment
WHAT ARE THE HOUSEKEEPING RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Environmental Services Representative will be responsible for maintaining environmental and infection control standards with established policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Performs a variety of housekeeping / janitorial tasks to maintain patient rooms, office, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility.
- Able to work independently while using positive and effective interpersonal skills to communicate with patients, guests and co-workers.
- Responsible for entering cleaning activity electronically.