Service Worker-EVS (Housekeeping) - Etowah Campus –Full-Time (Day Shift) position available; working variable shifts.
Core competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
Level I Duties
- Cleans patient rooms and other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Follows policies and procedures on patient isolation.
- Stocks paper items and other supplies in patient rooms as necessary or designated.
- Maintains cart and equipment in clean, working condition and stores in appropriate storage area when finished with shift.
Level II Duties
- Operates floor equipment to maintain cleanliness and appearance of all flooring surfaces.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience: Preferred